Our Braintree for WooCommerce payment gateway allows you to accept credit card, Venmo and PayPal payment via Braintree from shoppers and users of your e-commerce store.
In this guide, we’ll learn how to set up the plugin and start processing orders via Braintree in no time.
Login to your Braintree account to get your API credentials.
Having gotten your API information, click the Braintree sub-section in
WooCommerce checkout settings and fill the form with the API credentials.
Below is the description of each setting on the page.
- Enabled – This will enable the gateway to be used by customers to checkout.
- Braintree Test Mode – This controls what environment transactions are posted to — Enable if you are testing with a Braintree sandbox account.
- Title – This is the text shown for the payment during checkout and on the Order Received page.
- Description – This is the text shown under the title during checkout. Limited HTML is allowed.
- Merchant ID – This is your Braintree merchant ID. Learn how to get it.
- Public Key – This is your Braintree account public key. Learn how to get it.
- Private Key – This is your Braintree private key. Learn how to get it
- Checkout Style – This controls how the checkout process works. Choose either “Dropin-UI” or “Custom UI“.